Thursday, January 29, 2009

Of all days why now

Today i woke up 15 mins earlier than i should have. As a result, i had headache the whole day so i was not able to concentrate at all let alone listen. For the whole period of science, i found none of my classmates work interesting.I wanted to sleep but could not,because i would be showing disrespect then. The only project which came close to being interesting was Ivan's presentation. He said and delivered it to us in such a way that it was funnily ridiculous.

After that it was PE. We were playing hockey,grouped by register number.I scored 2 goals of of 4 for my team.I was very exhausted after that, even walking up a plight of stairs was like torture.

We had our recess after PE then after recess, we had literature. After we greeted the teacher he started talking about shakespeare and talking about why we studied shakespeare.For 3 lessons in a row now , hed been boasting one of the students work who got full marks and commended on those who got 9 marks.I stopped paying too much attention then as my head started acheing.The same with the English class ,my head was too painful to be listening so all i did was copy what was on the board

After the english lesson we had our maths test. With my headache, i was sure i wouldnt do well. That changed shortly.I am now even confident that i would get full marks

After that i had to go quickly to my cca, not even enough time for lunch. I couldnt sing properly,after the voice warm ups, my throat irritation came back and i could reach those high A and B. Amidst my headache and irritation of throat, i was still able to focus like 90% of the time

No comments: